- Always plan for more than you think will attend. It is better to have too much than not enough. Just in case... make sure there's a designated driver to be able to go out and grab more beer & cocktail supplies.
- Jello Shots in team colors are always a favorite. Make up your own rules to when guests get to have one during the game.
- Have food prepared ahead of time so you can enjoy most of the game.
- Make cocktails by the bunch instead of individual ones.
- Keep a cooler full of beer handy and a a tray to clear, rinse, and recylcle during time-outs.
- Tape the game to catch the parts you might miss. Don't miss a second of fun.
- Keep paper towels handy so you don't miss anything running for them to clean up messes.
- Decorate your house in your team's colors or both if your guests are divided. Divide the room by team themes.
- Keep the party fun with these games and gambling ideas.
- Clean up tomorrow if your team wins, otherwise you won't want to do it remembering your team lost...
So, if you haven't done so, now is the time to start planning your Super Bowl party. Keep these tips in mind for an easy party plan to keep you watching the game and hosting like a champ. Remember, if you want to watch the game, you'll need to keep it simple and easy. Here are some easy food recipes from my collection.
You just might want to play some games to spice up the competition and place a friendly wager!
Now for some drinks to match up with the teams...